Basic skills at the workplace
(2006-09-20 till 2006-09-24)
Description of course content
The conference will present in theory and practice an innovative model for online courses which aim at increasing the motivation for learning and enhancing the basic skills of workers. Different versions of the model, orginally created to cater for the needs of formal and non-formal adult education, have been developed through three different Grundtvig projects, and its adaptation to the work place has been validated through a Leonardo pilot project (INTERACT, www.statvoks.no/interact).
The Interact conference aims at presenting
- The theoretical background for online collaborative learning.
- The INTERACT model, versions and adaptations of scripts to different work situations
- The results of the interact project.
- Practical hands-on sessions using an interactive LMS (moodle).
- Workshops on possibilities for further development and international cooperation for conference participants.
Plats: Iasi, Romania, 20 - 24 September, 2006
Arrangör: InterAct partnership